The AWF 700 RO Commercial RO System combines energy-saving low operating pressures and simplicity in a light commercial package.
The AWF 700 RO Commercial RO System offers exceptional value and performance with a compact profile.
Standard equipment includes low pressure shut-off, feed water solenoid, stainless membrane housing, dual 10″ Big Blue pre-filtration housing, quality HydroPure rotary vane pumps and low energy, high performance Black Max® membranes.
Uses include a dedicated source pure water for in-plant chemical mixing to maximize chemical efficiency and minimize chemical feed system maintenance as well as pure water for bottling and home use.
Options include auto-flush, permeate and waste flow meters and TDS monitors.
- Rated for 700 gallons per day production of Reverse Osmosis Water
- VOLTAGE: 110VAC/60hz, optional 220VAC/60hz
- SERVICE AMPS: 7.5 A at 110VAC 3.8A at 220VAC
- White enamel mild steel frame, rubber levellng feet
- FRAME DIMENSIONS: Height 34.25″ (87cm) Width 19″ (48.25cm) Depth 19.5”” (49.5cm)
- FEED WATER INLET: 3/8” Tube
- WASTE WATER OUTLET: 3/8” Tube
- PRODUCT WATER OUTLET: 3/8” Tube
- LOW PRESSURE SWITCH: 110VAC/60hz, low cut-out @ 15 psi
- DRIVE PUMP MOTOR: 110VAC/60hz, type 48Y frame, 1725 rpm
- Rotary vein type ½ HP
- DRIVE PUMP: 137 GPH @ 150 psi
- RE-CIRCULATION VALVE: 304 SST needle valve, internally bypassed, locking nut on stem, brass seated, o-ring packing
- SYSTEM FITTINGS: 303 SST / Nickel Plated Brass
- PRE-FILTRATION HOUSING: 1 X Polypropylene, 10”x4”
- FILTER CARTRIDGE: Melt-blown spun polypropylene, 5-micron
- MEMBRANE HOUSING: 304 SS body, groove clamp enclosures, 3/8”, (shown with optional TDS and flow meters)
Product Number CAN700
Click HERE for the brochure